Subscription Terms of Service for Our Subscription Products
Welcome to TrustFour’s T4-Compliance SaaS platform (SaaS PLatform). These Subscription Terms of Service (“Agreement”) govern the use of our SaaS platform by the business entity (“Customer”) that subscribes to our services.
- Subscription: Customer is provided weekly reporting from our SaaS Platform during the term of the subscription, as agreed to during the purchase on our website.
- User Accounts: Each email address used to sign up for the subscription service shall be designated to a unique individual and Customer agrees not to share information with any third party.
- Payment: Customer shall pay the fees specified in the order form. Fees are non-refundable.
- Intellectual Property Rights: TrustFour Technologies Inc, shall own all intellectual property rights to the SaaS platform and related services, and Customer shall not reverse engineer or attempt to copy the platform.
- Confidentiality: Both parties shall maintain the confidentiality of each other’s confidential information, as defined in the agreement.
- Data Protection: Customer and SaaS Platform are each responsible for maintaining the security of their own data and ensuring compliance with applicable data protection laws.
- Termination: Either party may terminate this Agreement for cause upon thirty (30) days written notice to the other party.
- Limitation of Liability: TrustFour Technologies Inc shall not be liable for any indirect, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the use of the SaaS platform.
- Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of State of California in the USA, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, whether written or oral.
By accessing or using the SaaS platform, Customer agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.